GP Practices and Primary Care
We have significant expertise in representing GP practices and those working in primary care, and have received national recognition for our work with GPs.
Specialist legal advice for GPs and Primary Care Professionals
As a healthcare professional, you can encounter unique legal challenges for your practice. In these circumstances, you’ll want to feel assured that you have a team of experienced solicitors at your side who fully understand your situation and can provide you with proactive legal advice that allows you to continue working the way you want to.
Trethowans is proud to have a team of cross-disciplinary healthcare lawyers residing across our offices in Southampton, Salisbury, Poole, Bournemouth and Winchester, in addition to our London office on an appointment basis. To arrange a consultation, don’t hesitate to contact Partner and experienced healthcare solicitor, Guy Morgan, on 01722 426931.
Professional legal services for GP and Primary Care Services
We cover everything that a GP practice may encounter, including:
- the preparation of partnership agreements;
- partnership disputes and employment matters;
- practice mergers and takeovers and issues arising from the termination of your NHS contract;
- advising practices on CQC issues;
- the adoption of alternative business structures, including limited companies and LLP;
- the retirement and arrival of partners;
- refinancing of GP practices; the grant and taking of leases and licences;
- NHS LIFT developments; primary care developments, including sale and leaseback work;
- assistance with service charge disputes, dilapidations’ claims and advice with premises costs reimbursement matters.
We are members of the Primary Care Premise Forum group of professional advisers and team members have spoken on primary care at seminars and conferences around the country. For further information about how we can make a difference to your GP practice or primary care work, please contact Partner, Guy Morgan on 01722 426931, or submit an online enquiry form and we will get back to you.