The Commercial Property Team is recognised both regionally and nationally for its commercial and pragmatic approach to commercial property transactions and advice. As a result the Group and its team members are annually recognised as being leaders in their field. The focus is always on the solution rather than the problem.
Our aim is to put you and your commercial needs first. Advice is provided proactively and commercially. We pride ourselves on the long standing relationships we have with a multitude of national and regional clients and professionals. However we never take those relationships for granted and appreciate that our enviable reputation in the commercial property sector is only as good as the last piece of work we undertake for a client.
The Commercial Property Group is one of the largest in the region and as a result we can allocate resources flexibly within the team to meet your needs as client at a competitive cost. The size of the Group allows specialism within the Group (particularly relating to pensions property advice and property finance).
By way of example specific property services provided by the Group include:-
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- Leases of commercial property (acting for both landlord and tenant)
- Specialist team working in pensions property transactions for which we are recognised as one of the top firms in the UK
- Property finance (acting either for lender or borrower)
- The development of property (including acquisitions, disposals, infrastructure set-up, Option Agreements, Conditional Contracts and Pre-Emption Agreements)
- Commercial property management work (e.g. Renewal Lease, Licences to Assign, Alter, etc.)
- Resolution of commercial property disputes
The commercial property team has a very long established reputation as one of the best firms nationally for pension property work.
We deal with everything from a small shop, industrial unit or paddock to shopping centres, mixed use developments and farms, with a high level of service and a depth of knowledge of pension trustee and Inland Revenue requirements to steer you through to completion. We have experience of mixed ownership and complex mortgage structures within pension schemes.
We work with our corporate team on loans from pension schemes and sales and purchases of businesses which include property held in pension schemes.
Our land development team specialises in all aspects of commercial and residential property development from site purchase to plot sales including:
- Site acquisition and disposal
- Land assemblies
- Option agreements
- Conditional contracts
- Overage agreements
- Infrastructure agreements
- S106 agreements
- CIL liabilities
- Site set up for leasehold and freehold plots
- Commercial and residential plot sales