Using the knowledge and experience that I’ve developed in over 10 years as an employment lawyer, I work closely with clients to provide tailored employment law advice and support.
I give practical and commercial advice on employment law issues. This includes supporting businesses with their employment documentation, together with more complex staff matters such as reorganisations, discrimination disputes, TUPE and business mergers and acquisitions.
I also regularly speak at employment law seminars and run training and update sessions for HR professionals and management teams
Notable Work Highlights
- Advising on a large business restructure following a company acquisition, including TUPE implications and collective consultation.
- Securing the early strike out of numerous, and potentially costly, discrimination and unlawful deductions claims in the Employment Tribunal.
- Supporting a client with the negotiation of TUPE provisions in an outsourcing agreement with cross-border implications.
- Successfully negotiating the departure of a senior manager engaged under a UK employment contract, based in a foreign jurisdiction.
What others say
- Andrew … was absolutely brilliant. In my HR role I had lost confidence in my ability to manage a very difficult situation and I needed to be absolutely sure that I was following the correct procedures. Andrew was extremely helpful and responsive and managed the process with advice and templates to ensure I was on track and following a fair and accurate procedure. His guidance through the process and quick replies were exemplary and I will most definitely use his services again if required. I trust him and felt that I was in very safe hands. I stopped worrying and slept at night. Thank you Andrew
- We work with Trethowans for advice on Employment Law, specifically, Andrew Crudge. They provide us with an excellent service and are always on the end of the phone when we need them. We would highly recommend.
- Andrew represented my interests in a recent dispute with my employer. His approach is steadfast, professional and extremely efficient and he is a pleasure to work with. I felt completely confident every step of the way, with Andrew having extensive knowledge and experience of such cases. I would highly recommend Trethowans Solicitors and Andrew’s services to anyone who may need representation with any employment matter.
Areas of Expertise
Away from the office
Outside of work I like to catch up with my friends whenever I can. I love a quiz – and regularly have to console myself with the mantra that taking part is more important than winning…
I also like to spend as much time as possible with my two young children – who are tiring and rewarding in equal measure.