Louise Boyle is head of the firm’s Debt Recovery team. Louise specialises in commercial debt recovery and contract disputes assisting clients to recovery their outstanding debts as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Louise advises clients on recovering a wide range of debts from unpaid pension administration fees, contractual termination charges, overpayment of salaries, unpaid invoices for goods supplied/services rendered and unpaid breach of contract notices on behalf of NHS Trusts.
Louise is currently on maternity leave, please redirect any enquires to Ben Millward – Debt Recovery Manager.
very knowledgeable and helpful. Legal 500 2017
Areas of Expertise
• Securing Judgment in respect of termination fees under telecommunication contracts rebutting arguments of penalties clauses and unenforceability.
• Recovery of a debt from an individual following a contested hearing maintaining a dissolved company was the liable party instead.
• Settling cases at mediation.
• Instructing the Bailiff and High Court Enforcement officers, obtaining charging orders, attachment of earnings and securing third party debt orders.
• Louise and the team work with NHS Trusts dealing with thousands of unpaid breach of contract notices and advise on the law surrounding this controversial area of litigation.
• Recovering thousands from airlines in compensation owed to passengers for delayed flights under EU regulations.
What others say
After successfully opposing a Defendant’s application and securing costs the client said “Brilliant news, thanks Louise”.
After securing payment following a letter before action a client stated: “You and the team rock! That must have been one heck of an initial letter from you! Many thanks for getting the job done.”
Away from the office
Louise enjoys cookery, travelling and live music.