United Law is a regional support network, established by Trethowans LLP, for independent law firms in Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
Membership of United Law allows you to refer your clients when:
You can also refer clients where the value of the work will exceed your Professional Indemnity Insurance cover.
It’s free to join United Law and, as a member, you will be able to:
- Access a wide range of legal services for your client – United Law has links with other regional law firms running similar networks and can, therefore, provide coverage throughout the UK.
- Refer clients without the risk of losing them – we provide you with a written Non-Poaching Agreement
- Receive fee shares for matters referred to United Law (which are not publicly funded / where fee sharing is prohibited by law or by the Legal Services Commission Regulations) where the work is undertaken by Trethowans LLP
- Call our free telephone enquiry line to discuss any practical or legal issues
- Attend our free CPD seminars
Membership of United Law means you should never have to turn a client away. With over 60 law firms already part of the United Law network, we will use our best endeavours to find someone who can help you. In addition to our United Law members, we have links with other regional law firms running similar networks throughout the country.