Trethowans is a leading law firm in the South of England providing a comprehensive range of services for business and individual clients.
On the commercial side, we represent international and national household brand names, owner-managed businesses, entrepreneurs and major regional employers across the UK. When acting for individuals, we represent landowners, entrepreneurs, local families, property developers and Trustees amongst others.
Trethowans at a glance:
- Trethowans is a UK Top 150 law firm;
- We have been in existence for nearly 150 years and have a team of over 200 people, including 30 partners;
- We have offices in Southampton, Salisbury and Poole;
- Commercial clients include household names such as Ladbrokes plc, Endsleigh Insurance Services, Jewson (part of the Saint Gobain Group), Pizza Hut and Rowanmoor Group plc, to name a few;
- We have handled personal injury claims with a combined value of over £100 million;
- The commercial property team have handled transactions with a value of over £400 million;
- Our wealth structuring and inheritance tax lawyers provide expertise in the area of inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning and, as a niche specialism, cross border tax for individuals.
- We are involved in a number of initiatives within our localities, including sponsoring the South Coast Business Awards, Salisbury Rugby Club, Chalke Valley History Festival, Cadnam Cricket Club, Trojans Rugby Club and Poole Park Mosaic as well as a number of local charities with fund raising and donations.