- 07 Feb 2024
- < 1 min read
Free webinar: 'Time Management' with Debrett's
“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by”.
Time should be a great leveller and whilst we would all agree that there are not enough hours in the day some people do seem to find more hours in their day than the rest of us. We begin by thinking about ourselves and how we think about how we use our time. This session will explore some of the secrets of time management and will help you get more out of your time than you do at present.
- Getting inside your own OODA loop – a little self knowledge goes a long way
- Valuing other people’s time will help you manage your own
- The time management matrix – how to think about the jobs at hand
- Become your own time management coach
- Making time to do nothing
This free webinar will be hosted on Wednesday 5 June 2024 as part of our series with Rupert Wesson, Director at the renowned etiquette company Debrett’s.
To register for the event, please click here.