The issues surrounding a person’s property and financial affairs later in life and in death have never been more complex. Making a will, the administration of trust and estates, lasting powers of attorney and deputyship can involve significant decisions which impact on yours and your family’s wellbeing.
Our contentious trusts and probate solicitors can advise in all situations for beneficiaries, executors, estates, trustees, attorneys and charities. In particular, we can advise on:
- Claims under Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Disputed Wills
- Proprietary estoppel claims
- Trust disputes
- Statutory Wills
- Contested Court of Protection applications
- Caveats, Warnings and Citations
- Removal of Executors and Trustees
- Maladministration of Estates and Trusts
- Rectification claims
- Will Construction claims
- Tracing of estate and trust assets
- Constructive / Resulting Trusts
- Challenging Attorney’s appointments and actions (Enduring and Lasting Powers of Attorney)
- Challenging Deputy’s appointment and actions
Why choose Trethowans?
The Contentious Probate Team can be flexible in respect of funding arrangements and will discuss whether claims can be funded under a conditional fee agreement (“no win, no fee”).
Get in touch today on 0800 2800 421 to discuss your probate dispute with an experienced solicitor.