Are you looking for legal guidance for refinancing, investment or acquisitions? We are on hand to assist you.
Our property finance solicitors regularly advise lenders and borrowers on property finance law with values typically between £250,000 to £20m. This practice is built on a very strong understanding of the commercial property business and the legal issues underpinning it.
We are experienced in advising on the full range of commercial property finance matters, including title investigation, planning issues and development documentation. We also advise and negotiate all forms of facility and security documentation.
Recent work highlights
- Acting for a lender in the financing of an industrial portfolio with a value of circa £25m
- Acting for a lender in the re-financing of a national portfolio of over 20 healthcare properties with a value of circa £10m
- Acting for a lender in the intra-group restructuring of a number of central London investment properties with a value of circa £13m
- Acting for a lender in completing and securing 400 separate transactions within a 12 month period.
Our clients include major banks and lenders
We work with some of the UK’s largest banks and lenders including:
- HSBC plc
- National Westminster Bank plc
- Handelsbanken AB publ
- Lloyds Bank plc
- Royal Bank of Scotland plc
- Santander UK plc
Why choose Trethowans?
Our property finance solicitors work very closely with the firm’s banking and finance and corporate teams to prepare certificates on title, draft bespoke facility and security documents where required and perfect security.
Our commercial property solicitors have considerable expertise in property finance and this first-hand knowledge of the market means that we can quickly identify the key issues throughout the process.
If you would like to know more about property finance please contact Paul Longman on 0800 2800 421.