If you are involved in a property dispute, whether commercial, residential or agricultural, our experienced property litigation solicitors can provide practical advice to help resolve the dispute quickly and cost-effectively.
We act for landlords, developers, landowners to resolve disputes in the most effective way with our no-nonsense approach and advice that cuts to the chase.
Where possible we seek to resolve disputes using alternatives to going to court, such as mediation and arbitration, which are more informal and less adversarial than a court trial.
If court is necessary, we will pursue your case robustly and efficiently. Whichever route may be necessary, we will seek the best and most practical and cost-effective result on your behalf.
Our property litigation lawyers can help with:
- Rent and service charge disputes
- Possession and forfeiture claims
- Compulsory purchase claims
- Upper Tribunal Lands Chambers (formerly known as Lands Tribunal) claims
- Business tenancy renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Dilapidations claims and disputes regarding repair, decoration or yielding up covenants
- Rent review disputes
- Break clauses disputes
- Professional negligence claims regarding property
- Leasehold enfranchisement / lease extensions / right to manage
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (LVT) claims
- Disputed applications for consent to assign/under-let and regarding consent to alterations
- Restrictive covenants disputes
- Rights of way and easement disputes
- Tenant’s insolvency
- Rights of light disputes
Why choose Trethowans?
Our property litigation lawyers will work closely with you and your professional advisors (including surveyors) and where necessary we can provide complementary legal expertise including commercial, residential and agricultural property advice. We act for both landlord and tenants who include developers, institutions, pension funds, nationally renowned companies, pubs and restaurant chains and property and land owning individuals and companies.
To speak to our expert property disputes solicitors today, contact us on 0800 2800 421 or complete our online contact form.