Linden qualified as a solicitor in 2012 and has spent the majority of his career specialising in property related disputes. Linden has acted for clients in the Court of Appeal, High Court, county courts and the Upper and First-tier property tribunals.
Linden joined Trethowans in 2018.
Notable work highlights
- Extensive experience advising institutional landlords with vast commercial property portfolios in matters such as contentious and non-contentious lease renewals, dilapidations, advice on and exercise of break rights, trespass claims, adverse possession, misrepresentation, forfeiture and boundary disputes.
- Acting for a well-known garden centre and achieving rectification of a lease 12 years after its commencement.
- Successfully concluding tribunal proceedings in the client’s favour relating to their landlord’s repair obligations.
- Achieving possession of premises following a multi-day trial with allegations of fraud against the client and the creation of a life interest.
- Acting for a property owner who obtained an injunction and award of substantial damages following their neighbour’s breach of party wall legislation.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Property Litigation Association.
What our clients say about Linden
“This is a great result and largely thanks to your professionalism and expertise so I’m extremely grateful to you for your efforts on this.”
“Throughout the lengthy dispute I have been impressed with your work, advice, dedication, and professionalism which led to our success, and I am most grateful.”