Clementine joined Trethowans on qualification as a Solicitor in September 2021.
Clementine specialises in commercial dispute resolution and has particular experience in commercial contract disputes, professional negligence, director/shareholder disputes and debt recovery. Clementine acts for both commercial clients and private individuals in County Court and High Court proceedings. Clementine seeks to understand her clients’ commercial objectives, the issues they face as well as the risks involved and balances these factors with clear and pragmatic advice.
Notable work highlights
- Assisting in the reported case of Fattal v Fattal  EWHC (Ch) which involved a claim relating to co-ownership of a property and proprietary remedies;
- Successfully settling a tri-party claim for a buyer client who, after purchasing a glamping business, had a claim against the seller for a breach of the asset purchase agreement resulting in a negotiated settlement of £50,000 for the client;
- Assisting in multi party dispute concerning a claim for an injunction by a director relating to breaches of director duties;
- Restoring companies to the register through Part 8 court proceedings in order to recover monies and sell property;
- Advising on a broad range of disputes for the customer services department of a well known telecommunications company;
- Experience in representing individuals in professional negligence claims against Solicitors.
Accreditations & Memberships
- South Hampshire Junior Lawyer Division
- Treasurer of the firm’s Charities Committee