If you’ve suffered an accident or injury whilst working abroad at the fault of your employer, we may be able to help you pursue a personal injury claim.

Can I pursue a personal injury compensation claim?

With global travel becoming increasingly cheaper and many businesses taking more of multinational approach, an increasing number of people are sent abroad by their employer. Unfortunately, some people are injured in accidents or suffer an illness as a result of their employment whilst abroad.

If you are employed in England and Wales but injured whilst abroad in connection with that employment, as a result of negligence on the part of your employer or another one of their employees, you could be able to pursue a claim in England and Wales.

Private international law governing claims such as this is extremely complex and it is therefore important that specialist legal advice is obtained. Our personal injury solicitors appreciate that being injured in a foreign country can be extremely traumatic and will look to try and help you through any claim you may have.

In the past our experienced personal injury lawyers have acted for numerous employees injured whilst working abroad, including claims against the Armed Forces and engineering companies.

Why choose Trethowans?

Our experienced solicitors go the extra mile to ensure that you receive the compensation you are due for your accident and injury claim. We work on a ‘no win no fee’ basis, so if we are unable to recover any compensation on behalf of your accident whilst working abroad claim, you won’t have to pay.

We have extensive experience handling work abroad claims, and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure you get a fair result. Contact us today and one of our friendly solicitors will be happy to advise you furthe

Answers are just an email away

Make an enquiry