Personal legal services
Life doesn’t stand still. Some events you can predict, plot and carefully plan for. Others come out of the blue and send you reeling. Whatever you’re facing, we’re here to help.
We know that tackling life’s most complex problems takes more than just legal expertise. It is about listening, understanding and communicating. Whether it is conveyancing or divorce, resolving disputes or planning for the future, we will talk your language and help you navigate your one-of-a-kind challenge. No egos, no nonsense, no bluff or bluster – just clear, reliable, cut-to-the-chase advice.
Our legal services
We offer a wide range of personal legal services from our offices in Bournemouth, Poole, Salisbury, Southampton and Winchester. We are also available for remote appointments and have many clients who are further afield.
Our legal services include:
- Agricultural and rural property
- Clinical negligence
- Contentious Probate
- Court of Protection, mental capacity and powers of attorney
- Dispute resolution
- Driving offences
- Employment law
- Family law
- Notary public services
- Personal injury
- Planning law
- Regulatory law
- Residential property
- Wills, trusts and probate
- Wills and trusts disputes
Why choose Trethowans?
- Experience and professional qualifications – we are experts in our fields. Our legal experts cover many areas of the law to ensure you get expert advice.
- Service – our focus on putting clients first has resulted in us being Lexcel accredited – this is the Law Society’s practice management standard and is only awarded to law firms that demonstrate excellence in client care.
- Recommendations – many of our clients are more than happy to recommend us to others. Click here for some of the comments that clients have shared with us over the years.
- Recognition – our teams and individuals are widely recommended in leading independent directories and we have been recognised through many awards and achievements.
- Values – No egos. No nonsense. A unique set of Values lived by each and every one of our people in order to provide you with the best experience.
To speak to one of our specialist lawyers, please get in touch on 0800 2800 421 or contact us here.