Olivia joined our Residential Property Team in Southampton in late 2023. Having graduated from Portsmouth University in 2011 with a 2.1 LLB(hons) law degree, Olivia qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer in 2016.
Notable work highlights
- Experience with freehold and leasehold purchases including Mortgage work;
- Experience with freehold and Leasehold sales including redemption of any mortgage and apportionments of service charge and ground rent payments.
- Acting for clients in connection with remortgages and transfers of ownership;
- Advising clients on Help to Buy purchases and mortgage redemption.
- Experience with Right to Buy purchases
Accreditations & Memberships
- CLC Licence held
What our clients say about Olivia
“Olivia has been just amazing throughout my recent flat purchase. Both Olivia and her assistant have both been professional, organised and efficient and really made me feel that everything was in good hands. I can’t thank them enough for all of their hard work to ensure we got to completion! I would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a conveyancer in Portsmouth.”