With a background in both commercial and residential disciplines, Lucy now specialises in residential property covering the south coast, in particular Bournemouth and the New Forest.
Lucy is a Partner leading the Residential Property team in Bournemouth.
Notable work highlights
- Extensive experience in high value transactions and bridging finance.
- Instructed to undertake a full and comprehensive investigation into historical events leading to several divisions and changes in ownership of unregistered land. What followed was a reconstitution and registration of complex titles to properties, including the clarification of access rights and changes in ownership between family members spanning decades.
- Instructed to remedy historical transactional errors to rectify the boundaries of a landlocked property. This involved liaising and negotiating with adjoining landowners to secure ownership of a missing parcel of land which enabled the property to become mortgageable and ultimately, saleable.
- Extensive experience in unusual title matters including possessory title Land Registry applications.
- Acted in the creation of various new residential and mixed use plots.
What our clients say about Lucy
“Huge thanks for all your efforts. You have been a star.”
“Just to say a huge thank you. That’s the most hideous year I’ve ever had and you’ve just pulled it back from rolling over into year two!!! Thank you so so so so much.”
“Thank you so much for your patience and support throughout this process. It has certainly been an emotional roller coaster and we are very relieved to finally have some certainty.”
“It was a great effort and thank you very much for stepping in and getting these deals over the line. Everyone in the chain is very appreciative of all you did, especially staying late on Friday to make sure it happened.”