Gerta is a Registered Foreign Lawyer (RFL), regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), and joined Trethowans’ Corporate Team in June 2022.
Gerta completed her undergraduate degree in Law at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and she is a qualified lawyer in Greece, regulated by the Athens Bar Association. She also studied at the University of Nottingham where she was awarded her master’s degree in International Commercial Law.
Prior to joining Trethowans, Gerta worked in the courts and law offices in Greece, and law firms in the UK, gaining experience in various areas of law, including banking & finance litigation, insolvency & business recovery, commercial and corporate law.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Registered Foreign Lawyer with the SRA since January 2021.
- Registered European Lawyer with the SRA (July 2018 – December 2020).
- Member of the Athens Bar Association since January 2014.
- LLM International Commercial Law from the University of Nottingham.
- Bachelor of Laws from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
What our clients say about Gerta
“I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done. Your calmness, patience, kindness and efficiency has been amazing! You have helped me enormously and I am so grateful to you.”