Sabrina is a solicitor in the Agricultural and Rural Property team specialising in non-contentious agricultural and residential property law.
Sabrina deals with farm sales and purchases, house sales and purchases, auctions, agricultural landlord and tenant matters, residential landlord and tenant matters, easements and covenants. Sabrina also acts for banks and building societies in secured lending transactions.
Sabrina joined Trethowans in 2018 from Clarke Willmott.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Member of the Agricultural Law Association
Areas of expertise
- Sales and purchase of residential property, country houses, listed buildings, farms and equestrian property
- Secured lending transactions
- Voluntary first registrations of large estates
- Acting for both landlord and tenants in relation to the granting of agricultural tenancies, licenses and ASTs
- Drafting deeds of covenants and easements
What our clients say about Sabrina
“A wonderful efficient service.”
“You have been great to deal with. Which is saying something because the circumstances have been extremely difficult to deal with. This makes a huge difference to outcomes and also, critically, to the experience of the transaction for all concerned.”