Emma qualified as a Chartered Legal Executives with Trethowans in 2015, studying whilst working full time in a support role in the Commercial Property Team. Emma previously worked for two other local firms within both their residential and commercial property departments and so has gained a lot of experience within the property sector.
Notable work highlights
- Emma has been involved in a property support role with a corporate buy-out of a company holding a large number of betting shop units, providing a review of a large volume of occupational leases and assisting with the agreement of the Share Purchase Agreement;
- Acting on a large number of leases for both landlords and tenant, but in particular acting for a tenant in taking a lease of a unit in the common area of a shopping centre for the provision of a climbing wall;
- Acting for a purchaser of one of three units on a high value new build development site.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Member of Southampton Property Association
What our clients say about Emma
“Thank you for your kindness in helping me to secure the perfect premises for my first business.”
“I’d like to thank you for the work you have done on our behalf, you have been very responsive, efficient and good to deal with generally”