Dan is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Property team at Trethowans.
Dan specialises in all aspects of landlord and tenant matters, property acquisitions and disposals and estate management matters. He acts for a variety of clients including investors, corporate occupiers and SMEs. Dan enjoys getting to know his clients and understanding the commercial drivers behind each transaction. This enables him to provide clear, solution focussed advice to his clients to ensure that outcomes are achieved in a timely manner.
Notable work highlights
- Acting for an investor client on a series of office lease re-gears across the UK involving complex agreement for leases dealing with landlord works and sectional practical completion.
- Acting for a number of national retailers in the management of their portfolios including dealing with lease renewals, re-gears, acquisitions and disposals.
- Assisting a client on a series of sale and leasebacks as part of a corporate restructure.
- Acting for a borrower on a £15m refinance of a portfolio of crematoriums.
- Acting on head office transactions in London for corporate occupiers and a non-departmental public body.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Law Society
- Southampton Property Association