Adele is a Paralegal in the Personal Injury Team based in Salisbury.
She has worked at Trethowans for more than 20 years, starting as a secretary within the Personal Injury Team, transferring to the Family Team and Private Client Team before returning back to her current Team.
Adele has been encouraged and supported to train and progress within the firm and qualified as a Paralegal in 2011, undertaking her own case load before changing roles to become the Teams First Responder for all new enquiries.
Notable work highlights
- Up until March 2020, Adele headed up a monthly Legal Clinic at Tedworth House, part of Help for Heroes. Now covid restrictions have lifted, Adele is looking to re-establish the monthly Legal Clinics in and around Tidworth.
- Adele also assists senior solicitors with their case load. This could involve setting up and attending meetings with other professionals or the client, drafting documents and ensuring all court documents are in order.
- Trethowans established United Law which is a regional support network for independent law firms in Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. Adele has become involved in assisting with United Law, attending to any referrals and networking events when she is required.
- Adele has established herself as an organiser within the Team and organises Team events. Other events she has organised is a charity dinner and arranging various charity events throughout the year to raise money in aid of The Spinal Injuries Association.
- At the beginning of 2022 Adele attended a Mental Health First Aid Course to become one of the firm’s mental health first aiders. This is a role which runs alongside being a first aider.