- Extensive experience in advising Claimants in relation to all aspects of personal injury claims.
- Advising a Claimant in relation to a road traffic accident in which he was involved when he was travelling as a passenger and the Defendant driver was uninsured. Liaising and negotiating with the Motor Insurers’ Bureau and achieving a settlement in excess of £250,000 for the Claimant.
- Assisting in relation to a Claimant’s case against the MOD for injuries sustained whilst he was serving in the army and for which he was medically discharged. The claim included large loss of earnings and loss of pension claims and settled for £800,000.
- Assisting a Hungarian Claimant to recover over £400,000 compensation as a result of a motorbike accident in the UK in which he sustained multiple physical and psychological injuries. Complexities of the case involving the Claimant’s re-location to Hungary.
- Collaboration on a case where the Claimant fell from height and sustained numerous injuries. Dealing with complex liability issues and negotiations and ultimately assisting to recover compensation over £200,000.
- Advising in relation to a cycling accident claim in which the Claimant’s bicycle was faulty and under a product recall. Liability was established and compensation of £50,000 recovered for the Claimant.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals
What our clients say about Katherine
“It was a pleasure dealing with Katherine throughout the time of our case. Thoroughly objective and pragmatic advice, precise and comprehensive setting out of options and potential strategies followed by swift and efficient implementation. A warm and efficient client manner which eases difficult decisions and a firm quite resolve to achieve the best result. My only regret is that I did not discover Trethowans until I had wasted a lot of time and money on other firms that were far less efficient and caring.”
“All the way through the proceeding of my case Katherine explained everything to me in a way that I could understand rather than complicated legal terms. I was kept up to date with the progress and was very happy with the end result and the service that I received.”
“A first class service carried out by a highly supportive and personable solicitor.”