Amanda qualified as a solicitor in 1992 having previously qualified as a Legal Executive. Amanda specialises in Agriculture and Commercial Property matters and particularly enjoys involved and complicated transactions.
She joined Trethowans in 2018.
Notable work highlights
- Sale and purchase of Farms and Estates (including Equestrian).
- Solar Farm and other Green Energy Leases (landowner only).
- Acting for landowners in development agreements such as Option Agreements and Promotion Agreements.
- Agricultural and Commercial Leases.
- Transferring assets between outgoing Partners on dissolution of Farming Partnerships.
Accreditations & Memberships
- The Agricultural Law Association.
- Countryside Landowners Association.
What our clients say about Amanda
“Amanda Inch has great relationships with clients: she was very straight-talking from day one.”
“Amanda Inch is extremely knowledgeable and a superb negotiator.”
Chambers and Partners 2023