Laura attended Northumbria University, graduating in 2014.
Laura joined the Firm in 2017, after moving to the Southwest. She started as a Secretary in Agricultural and Rural Property Department going on attain Paralegal status.
Laura began her position as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2022. She is currently in her third seat within the Agricultural and Rural Property Team, having completed her first seat in Private Client and second seat in Personal Injury.
Notable work highlights
- Assisting with a broad range of property transactions including sales, purchases and refinances of high value.
- Assisting with Estate Administration and Lasting powers of Attorney.
- Assisting with matters relating to Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence, including a brain injury related claim which settled for several millions of pounds.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Bournemouth and District Junior Lawyers Division.
- Salisbury Junior Professional.
What our clients say about Laura
“Laura thanks for all the battles you fought for X’s new home.”
“Thanks for all of your hard work, you’ve been outstanding.”
“Thank you very much for all your help and guidance during the process. It was hugely appreciated.”