Richard is a Trainee Solicitor currently in the Agriculture and Rural Property team in our Winchester Office. This is his last seat as part of a 2-year training contract with Trethowans, and he also has experience in some of our other teams including Corporate, Banking & Finance team and Commercial Litigation. He is due to qualify in September 2023.
Prior to joining Trethowans, Richard served for 9 years in the Royal Marines before deciding to pursue a career in the legal profession. Richard studied the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course with Bournemouth University, achieving a distinction in both.
Notable work highlights
- Experienced in communicating with clients and guiding them through the legal process with efficiency and clarity;
- Produced a large volume of core and ancillary documentation in support of multiple transactions to a very high standard;
- Assisted with a wide variety of corporate work including share purchase agreements, management buyouts, capital reductions, drafting of articles of association and statutory books, and share buybacks;
- Produced high quality legal research in relation to facility agreements and guarantees.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Accreditations & Memberships