Charlotte is a Senior Associate in the Trethowans Agricultural & Rural Property team. She has experience in acting for a wide range of matters (transactional and advisory work) for large rural landholdings, high net-worth individuals and institutional landowners. Much of her practice relates to dealing with farms and landed estates as well as lender refinance work, easements, first registrations and all matters relating to agricultural tenancies and residential occupations.
Charlotte previously trained at Trethowans and re-joined the firm in 2023 following a move to Hampshire from West Sussex.
Notable work highlights
- Sale and purchase of substantial Farms and Estates
- Agricultural and Commercial Leases including a complex 50-year Farm Business Tenancy for a Heritage Management Estate and AHA successions;
- Large scale mixed property portfolio refinances
- Complex easements and bespoke agricultural advice
Accreditations & Memberships
- Country Land and Business Association
- Agricultural Law Association
What our clients say about Charlotte
“Charlotte West-Withers has made every effort to learn our complex family dynamic, she gets things done and is great to work with.”
“Charlotte West-Withers has been great with all of my transactions this year. She gets the best results for me as the client.”