If you feel that your employer is looking to force you out of employment unfairly, our employment solicitors can offer expert advice regarding unfair dismissals or other unfair treatment and advise you on your prospects to claim for compensation or negotiate a settlement.
If you have been unfairly dismissed, or accused of gross misconduct, we can help to protect your position. We can also anticipate the next steps and help you to proactively manage the process.
Many employers do not understand employment law and sadly believe they can treat employees badly without being held accountable. In reality, an employer will get away with that unless you stand up to them. Whether you bring a grievance or whistleblowing complaint or you bring an employment tribunal claim, only you can enforce your own legal rights.
Our solicitors have extensive experience in supporting you with bringing grievances or whistleblowing complaints against your employer. We will be honest with you and if we don’t think you have a case, we will tell you. However, if we do, and you want to take your employer on, we will be right behind you. We will support you all the way to help you get the result you want which can range from making a change at work to leaving with a settlement agreement.
If you feel you are being managed unfairly, we can help.
Our expert employment solicitors can:
- Help you determine if you have been the subject of an unfair dismissal or discrimination.
- Advise you on poor performance dismissal procedure
- Advise you on whether proper process has been followed
- Guide you through the gross misconduct dismissal you are facing
- Advise you on any occupational health reports
- Help you to interpret the relevant medical evidence
- Advise you on the implementation of reasonable adjustments
- Draft or check the documents you need to support the process, including emails, letters, scripts, guidance notes and investigation questions
- Advise you on any settlement negotiations (such as a protected conversations/without prejudice discussions).
Why choose Trethowans?
We are a leading Firm recognised in the Legal 500 2023 and Chambers and Partners 2023. The Employment Team is also ranked in for Employment Law in the South
For expert advice on how to defend biased gross misconduct or poor performance procedures or challenge discriminatory conduct from your employer, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced employment solicitors on 0800 2800 421.