If you believe you have been dismissed unfairly, or whether your ongoing treatment is unfair or discriminatory, we can help you.
For most people, a sense of injustice can cause significant anxiety. If you feel you have been unjustly wronged, we can help you to seek the justice you deserve. We will ask you to explain your circumstances and we can give you an assessment of your case. Sadly, even if something is morally wrong it does not mean it is unlawful. As a result, our expert solicitors will be able to support you to understand whether you have some form of legal case or not.
We also have significant Employment Tribunal experience of representing employees in all types of employment tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination, harassment, whistleblowing etc. We can support you with the Employment Tribunal process end to end.
Our employment tribunal solicitors can:
- Assess your potential claim and prepare your claim form (ET1)
- Report to you and/or your insurers on your prospects of success
- Assist in collating relevant evidence to support your defence
- Preparing a List of Documents and Trial Bundles
- Prepare your witness statements
- Attend and represent you at a Preliminary Hearing and the Final Hearing (trial)
- Make applications to the employment tribunal for evidence, witnesses etc.
- Help to negotiate a settlement direct, or through ACAS (via a COT3 agreement)
Why choose Trethowans?
We are a leading Firm recognised in the Legal 500 2023 and Chambers and Partners 2023. The Employment Team is also ranked in for Employment Law in the South
For expert advice on employment tribunal claims, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced unfair dismissal and discrimination solicitors on 0800 2800 421.