Graham is a Senior Associate in the Wills, Trusts and Probate Disputes Team. He specialises in dealing with disputes relating to wills, estates, trusts and related matters involving property and business / partnership assets. Graham also deals with contentious matter in the Court or Protection.
Acting on behalf of private individuals, professional executors, trustees and charities, Graham works closely with his clients to provide them with an excellent service.
Notable work highlights
- Acting for clients in claiming rights to co-owned property where the parties’ relationship had broken down.
- Acting for defendants in Inheritance Act proceedings opposing claims to benefit from high value estate (£100m+).
- Acting for surviving spouse challenging validity of a will on grounds of lack of testamentary capacity and forgery.
- Acting for trustees regarding alleged breach of trust.
- Acting for beneficiaries of an estate involving disputes arising from the administration of estate regarding failure to distribute estate assets and self-dealing by executors/trustees.
- Acting for clients in contentious proceedings in the Court of Protection relating to actions of Attorney.
- Acting for client lacking capacity regarding application for a statutory will for which approval was sought in the Court of Protection.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Dual qualified – Attorney (South Africa)
- ACTAPS (Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists)