Bonnie is a Senior Associate in the Private Client team. She is an expert in advising on all aspects of private client work, including but not limited to tax, estate planning, powers of attorney, and wills and trusts.
She has particular expertise in providing strategic advice to high net worth clients and landed estate families. Bonnie goes above and beyond for her clients ensuring they receive an excellent service.
Notable work highlights
- Advising professional and lay Executors on the administration of a £40million estate which included multiple assets such as business property, agricultural property, Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies, paintings qualifying for Conditional Exemption, a wine collection and AIM shareholdings. This estate required in depth advice across several legal disciplines including employment, litigation and property law.
- Advising on the tax reliefs available on a Private Treaty sale of a high profile, multi-million pound painting with national importance which now hangs in a National Museum.
- Working on behalf of a major mental health charitable trust corporation who acted as Trustee for multiple trusts for vulnerable beneficiaries with a collective value of over £4million.
- Working closely with accountants to advise on the succession elements of a restructure of a multi-million pound company.
Accreditations & memberships
- Trust and Estate Practitioner.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.