The importance of properly maintaining the statutory books of a company or LLP cannot be understated. Failure to maintain statutory registers is an offence, which can result in penalties, personal fines, director disqualifications or your company being struck off.
Our experienced corporate law specialists can assist companies and LLPs with its statutory obligations for company secretarial matters, which includes keeping up to date the electronic register of shareholders/members/directors and PSC (people with significant control) register.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Standard or bespoke incorporations of companies (limited by shares or guarantee) and LLPs
- Acting as the registered office address for companies and LLPs
- Acting as SAIL (Single Alternative Inspection Location) where we are not registered office, but hold the statutory registers
- Creating and/or maintaining statutory registers, PSC registers, and share certificates
- Electronically filing statutory documents (inlcuding confirmation statements) at Companies House
- Preparing board minutes, shareholder resolutions and Companies House forms
- Making amendments to or redrafting Articles of Association
- Implementing changes to the share capital of companies
- Auditing statutory registers before company sales or post acquisition
Fees are determined by the service required, but some standard compliance services can be provided on a fixed fee basis.
Why choose Trethowans?
Our highly regarded team of corporate lawyers have years of experience working across various areas and sectors to provide specialist company secretarial services.
Our corporate team are recommended in The Legal 500 2023 UK Guide and Chambers 2023 UK Guide.
To find out more about our company secretarial services, contact our specialist team today on 0800 2800 421.